January 13, 2010

Goal 1

I signed on to Myalliplan today. I will be starting alli on Friday. I have entered all of my information on their site. They have a calulater to help you set goals. It actually kind of sets if for you. Which is nice. I entered my weight now, which..... is........................ 240 lbs. as of this morning. According to their site I should try to target myself to lose 5% by the 23rd of this month. I think it maybe a lot but who am I to say what would be right following this. So I am going to try. It calculates to right at 12 lbs. Which I assume will be some water weight. But I am giving it a true 100% shot! I will start taking the alli pills mid day Friday. That should make for a fun weekend! LOL :-P But I should be just fine for Monday at work!

Here is to a new beinging!

1 comment: